EVERYONE is welcome to:
- Attend events and trainings hosted by the ACSJL! Check out our events calendar to find out about upcoming ACSJL events. For other events visit our past events page.
- Read the latest posts on Praxis Center, the ACSJL’s online resource center for scholars, activists, and artists.
- Host meetings, community events, or hang out at the ACSJL. Our building is open to the public and can be used free of charge! Visit our building page to learn how you can use our building.
In addition, Kalamazoo College Students, Staff, and Faculty can:
- Apply for a Social Justice Leadership Fund grant! Staff and faculty members have access to grants from $50 to $1500for leadership and professional development opportunities related to social justice on and off campus, including SIP funding and much more.
- Fill out our Campus Support Form to request financial and/or logistical assistance from the ACSJL in helping your social justice ideas come to life!
- Get support for innovative and interdisciplinary academic initiatives that infuse social justice into your classroom curriculum. Contact email@example.com for details and questions!
And Greater Kalamazoo Community Members are invited to:
- The Regional Fellowship opportunity will re-open during the 2020-2021 season when the ACSJL offers funding and support to local social justice leaders looking to implement a project in their organization or community. For more information about the fellowship, visit the Regional Fellowship page.
- Fill out our Community Support form to request financial and/or logistical support for a social justice program or project.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269.337.7398.